Is it possible for a woman to reverse her biological clock, and “renew” her eggs? Promising new research suggests that it is very possible. For many years it has been accepted as common knowledge among the medical community that a woman is born with all the eggs she will have in her lifetime. We have been told that while starting out with over 300,000 eggs at birth, the number of eggs decline rapidly until menopause, which signals the end of our reproductive years.
And this long held notion has offered slim hope to women in their late 30’s or 40’s who have been told they are “running out of eggs” and worse yet, the eggs they have left are rapidly decreasing in quality.
But a new study co-led by Dr. Jonathan Tilly, associate professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Massachusetts General Hospital, published recently in the journal Nature suggests that this long held belief could be all wrong. In their study involving mice, they discovered that ovaries are constantly replenishing their supply of tiny eggs. Constantly! So, what does a study on mice have to do with you? Does this hold any indication that a woman’s ovarian reserve is also continually renewing itself? Well, according to Dr. Tilly, in his own words, “At this point I think it is unimaginable that this does not happen in humans.”
It may be that our old-fashioned views of ovarian reserve will be retired along with the horse and buggy. If a woman’s ovaries have the capacity to be naturally replenished from within, then many of our beliefs about the unalterable effects of age on egg quality need to be tossed. And it is the freedom from the beliefs about what we can’t do that can help us realize our full potential to reproduce naturally and easily – even into our forties. In the words of Deepak Chopra…
“The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.”
The Supporting Evidence Keeps Pouring In
New studies continually arrive that support the view – in agreement with Eastern wisdom – that the reproductive system has a vast capability to be renewed, holistically, from within. Here are just a few examples:
- A study published at the Reproductive Medicine and Fertility Center in Colorado Springs in the journal Fertility and Sterility involving 147 patients revealed that when treatments of Traditional Chinese Medicine were applied “in patients with poor prognoses (elevated Peak FSH, longer history of infertility, poor sperm morphology) [they] can achieve similar pregnancy rates to normal prognosis patients.”
- Case studies at the Zhai Fertility Treatment clinic of London have demonstrated that applying Traditional Chinese Medicine can affect the reproductive system such that abnormally high levels of FSH drop to normal levels. Patients who were scheduled for IVF treatments changed their plans after taking part in the Eastern practices – practices that allowed them to conceive naturally.
- R.G. Godsen and C.E. Finch, in Definition & Character of Reproductive Aging & Senescence, state, “Dietary and endocrine manipulations can also slow the pace of ovarian aging.”
- There is a study published in Biology of Reproduction, by J. F. Nelson, R. G. Gosden and L. S. Felicio in coordination with McGill University in Quebec and the Department of Physiology at the University Medical School in Edinburgh which reveals that feeding a special diet to rodents significantly reduced ovarian follicle disappearance.
- A study at Harvard Medical School found that women who attended a mind/body fertility retreat doubled their conception rate, compared to a control group.
- Another Harvard study found that women drastically increased their conception rates by changing to a diet optimal for fertility.
- Quoting Oriental Medicine expert, Dr. Randine Lewis, “Two specific areas are affected by the aging of a woman’s reproductive systems; the kidney and the spleen. Treat these… and you can often turn back the clock and restore higher levels of fertility.”
Maybe you are thinking, well, maybe some women can improve their fertility – but not me. Its in my genes – I can’t change those. Hold on. The next bit of information is for you. Studies have revealed a five year difference in the onset of menopause in identical twins. Five years. And they found this five year difference in 20% of the twins they tested. Scientists have further determined that environmental factors – diet, activity, etc. – have a significant impact on ovarian age.
The impact of this information cannot be underestimated. What we choose to eat, what we drink, the healing treatments in which we engage, our activities, our rest, even the air we breathe all play a significant role in our reproductive age. For all of us. We have choice. There is still time…
Opportunity: The 90 Day Window of Egg Development
It takes about 90 days for a follicle (which holds your egg) to be awakened from its resting state in your ovary and go through the process of growth and development that ultimately results in an ovulated egg. And during that time the follicle relates with nutrients, oxygen, hormones, blood – an entire mini-lifetime of interaction with the rest of your body.
And this is the time of greatest opportunity. During this 90 day time period, you have a window where you can take incredible control over nurturing the quality of your eggs, and turning back the hands of time…
How to Reverse the Biological Clock?
You can learn specific techniques of Eastern and Alternative Medicine, nutrition and activity to optimize fertility and turn back the hands of time. These techniques couldn’t possibly fit in this single article. But they are all available, with step-by-step guidance that is clear and easy to understand.
In the comfort of your own home, you can learn the completely natural methods to reverse infertility, reverse the biological clock, and get pregnant fast. All of this can be found in the most effective system for overcoming both female and male infertility ever developed. It is called The Full Embrace™ Pregnancy Success Program, and you can get it instantly, right here.